Top: wearing an XS in the cardigan, a small in the bodysuit (gifted) and a 26 in the jeans
Middle: wearing a small in the coat (gifted), small in the sweater, and a 26 in the jeans
Bottom: wearing an XS in the coat, small in the sweatshirt (gifted), 4 in the leggings, and a 40 in the sneakers (run small so size up). Hat was gifted
Our weekend started out SO good you guys! Friday was a cozy dinner and then subsequent trip to our local craft store to pick up Valentine’s day supplies.
Saturday morning we made said Valentine’s…
and Saturday evening it was throw up central at our house.
How?? Why?? ??
I think I can handle a lot of things (okay that’s not true I’m a total baby), but I can NOT handle throw up. It makes ME gag and want to be sick. David usually cleans it up for me (bless his soul), but there was so much that it had to be a team effort.
Okay I know this is gross, and I apologize to anyone who I am offending with this story, but this is where we’re at OK?
Yesterday, I brought Ella in for a drive up COVID test because she was the first to display symptoms and she fought that cotton swab like her life depended on it. I was only able to do a partial nose swab in one nostril so my fingers are crossed that they got enough (the kind lady who was looking at me like she’s never seen a child turn into a rabid animal before told me it should be fine).
Safe to say, my plans for the weekend did not come to fruition. Safe to also say, the second outfit so cheekily displayed in the photos above only happened for about 2 minutes. But I figured you’d rather see that outfit than the joggers that may or may not have had a bit of puke on them that went unseen by me until bedtime.
I know. I’m sorry. I don’t know what to say. I’ll do a better intro next time.
I had grand plans to put together some weekend looks that did not include a sweat suit…
I did get as far as putting something on each day long enough for a mirror selfie, but by Sunday I was only interested in a cozy sweatshirt and leggings. Good thing too because I’m much more able to wrestle a rabid animal whilst wearing leggings.
But I digress.
Here’s to hoping the rest of the week goes up instead of down.
And before we leave this train wreck, let’s do a quick tally of what I’ve worn so far for my progressive winter capsule wardrobe:
- Old J. Crew Camel sweater coat
- Agolde Riley Distressed Jeans
- Veja Venturi Sneakers x2
- Babaa Cardigan no23
- Everlane Breton Stripe Tee
- Everlane Washed Black 90’s Cheeky Jeans
- Black High Top Converse x3
- Banana Republic Green Cropped Puffer Coat
- Madewell ribbed long sleeve tee
- Agolde Washed Black 90’s Jeans
- Girlfriend Black Puffer Coat
- Everlane Cloud Turtleneck (color is old)
- Alo Yoga Gravel Leggings
- Knotty Ones Cable Knit Sweater
- Levi’s Wedgie Icon Jeans
- Banana Republic Striped Sweater
- Old Everlane Ballet Flats
- Old Everlane Trench Coat
- Reformation Cashmere Sweater
- Everlane white 90’s cheeky jeans
- Converse off white sneakers
- Grey State Apparel henley tee
- Lattelier store green puffer coat
- Alo Yoga Dark Olive Leggings
- Old J. Crew Breton Stripe Half Zip Sweater
- Agolde pinch waist straight leg jeans
- Ba&sh wide leg jeans
- Tradlands striped long sleeve tee
- Ozma Cardigan
- Agolde Riley Jeans
- J. Crew Sneakers
- Old J. Crew long sleeve tee
- Madewell bodysuit
- Jenni Kayne cable knit cocoon cardigan
- Everlane way high jeans
- Sezane hooded sweater
- AYR wide leg jeans
- Madewell plaid coat
- Everlane striped sweatshirt
- Black Lululemon Align leggings
Until next time,