I have a review of the raincoat here | my sweater was gifted and is sold out so I linked to similar | Sneakers run small so size up
I found that second photo above recently while organizing the photos on my phone (uff da that’s a job!) and even though its 4 years old I still really love this outfit!
So I thought it would be fun to do a little then and now comparison.
I decided to restyle this outfit, but in the way I’d wear it now…
not much has changed really! A cozy sweater instead of a thin turtleneck, a looser (and comfier) jean, and… that’s about all I’d change!
This winter I’ve returned to an earlier aesthetic I used to be into for cold weather dressing. I’ve always enjoyed dressing for warm weather 1,000% more than dressing for cold weather and as a result I have tended to mimic the style of others in fall and winter (something heavily exasperated by Instagram) and as a result I’ve lost my style a bit these past few years.
Anyway, I’m getting it back, and the last couple of months have felt very “me.” I’m happy about that…
but I’m also really looking forward to spring and summer ?
what about you? Do you have a season you struggle to dress for? Let me know in the comments!
- Old J. Crew Camel sweater coat
- Agolde Riley Distressed Jeans
- Veja Venturi Sneakers x2
- Babaa Cardigan no23
- Everlane Breton Stripe Tee
- Everlane Washed Black 90’s Cheeky Jeans
- Black High Top Converse x3
- Banana Republic Green Cropped Puffer Coat
- Madewell ribbed long sleeve tee
- Agolde Washed Black 90’s Jeans
- Girlfriend Black Puffer Coat
- Everlane Cloud Turtleneck (color is old)
- Alo Yoga Gravel Leggings
- Knotty Ones Cable Knit Sweater
- Levi’s Wedgie Icon Jeans
- Banana Republic Striped Sweater
- Old Everlane Ballet Flats
- Old Everlane Trench Coat
- Reformation Cashmere Sweater (A new addition since I shared my sweater roundup here)
- Everlane white 90’s cheeky jeans
- Converse off white sneakers
- Grey State Apparel henley tee
- Lattelier store green puffer coat
- Alo Yoga Dark Olive Leggings
- Old J. Crew Breton Stripe Half Zip Sweater
- Agolde pinch waist straight leg jeans
I’m not going to count the Stutterheim rain coat because I didn’t actually leave the house ?.
Until next time,