1st outfit: my bag is from Polene | Flats are old from Everlane – I linked to similar | wearing a 26 in the jeans and a small in the sweater
2nd outfit: bag was gifted as part of a campaign I did with J. Crew last fall | wearing a medium in the sweater | denim review here (90’s cheeky)
3rd outfit: the top hiding under that coat was gifted from Grey State Apparel (I’m wearing an 0/XS) | Wearing an XS in the coat | Sneakers run small so size up
Hello and welcome to my roundup of weekend looks.
For some reason I said that using a robot voice in my head? Am I tired? Yes I am. Does that make me loopy and say odd things? Yes it does.
This weekend was just a tad bit busier than I like a weekend to be, but we all made it to the end without any major kerfuffle’s so I’m going to say it was a win.
We had a little birthday party for all three girls with David’s family and it was a very successful pegicorn party (in case you’re wondering what a pegicorn is – it’s a unicorn with wings. You’re welcome).
As usual, our parties are relatively simple and are done with not a lot of fanfare…
but Kit told me it was the best birthday party ever and Rosie told me she had the most gorgeous day so I’m thinking that sometimes simple still translates.
But other than that, it was typical weekend activities with grocery shopping, swimming lessons, etc. etc.
When it comes to busier weekends, I like to keep my outfits very simple. And so I always reach for my “go to” formulas like a sweater and jeans with sneakers/flats or a pair of leggings and sneakers. I find I play more with my style during the week, but I like to rely on the “tried and trues” for weekend looks. What about you?
I hope you had a wonderfully chill weekend, and/or a full weekend with lots to fill you up.
And let’s do a quick roundup of what’s in my progressive winter capsule after this weekend’s outfits:
- Old J. Crew Camel sweater coat
- Agolde Riley Distressed Jeans
- Veja Venturi Sneakers x2
- Babaa Cardigan no23
- Everlane Breton Stripe Tee
- Everlane Washed Black 90’s Cheeky Jeans
- Black High Top Converse x3
- Banana Republic Green Cropped Puffer Coat
- Madewell ribbed long sleeve tee
- Agolde Washed Black 90’s Jeans
- Girlfriend Black Puffer Coat
- Everlane Cloud Turtleneck (color is old)
- Alo Yoga Gravel Leggings
- Knotty Ones Cable Knit Sweater
- Levi’s Wedgie Icon Jeans
- Banana Republic Striped Sweater
- Old Everlane Ballet Flats
- Old Everlane Trench Coat
- Reformation Cashmere Sweater (A new addition since I shared my sweater roundup here)
- Everlane white 90’s cheeky jeans
- Converse off white sneakers
- Grey State Apparel henley tee
- Lattelier store green puffer coat
- Alo Yoga Dark Olive Leggings
It’s looking like I’m going to blow past the typical 30-40 item capsule wardrobe, but I guess that was the point of this experiment… to see what I am truly wearing and enjoying! If that’s more than the typical capsule amount then I’m cool with that. 🙂
Until next time,