Shop my Faves:
Happy Friday friends! I’m in such a good mood today ha! The weather is glorious, we’ve had some recent breakthroughs with our kids, and the Sephora sale started today 🤪. To celebrate one of my all time favorite sales, I thought I’d take a break from my typical style content to share my top 10 cannot live without faves from Sephora. Some of these are loooong time faves and a couple of them are fairly recent, but they are all products I reach for on an almost daily basis and products I have (or will) repurchased again and again. Okay okay. Let’s get to it in no particular order:
- I only have one perfume on my list even though I do have a handful that I use regularly and love and it’s this Bubble Bath scent from Madison Margiela and it’s because I literally add one squirt of this to my neck every day no matter what other perfume I’m wearing. There’s just something about that hint of soap that I just absolutely LOVE. Maybe I’m crazy ha! But I’m nuts about this stuff.
- As I’ve gotten older I’ve come to the realization that I really just don’t love wearing foundation anymore. It seems like most formulas are made for younger skin and they all seem to age me… or maybe it’s just that the older I get the more comfortable I get in my own skin… it could also be the prescription tretinoin giving me that extra boost of confidence 😉. Either way, recently all I’ve wanted to wear is this tinted sunscreen from Peter Thomas Roth. The coverage is VERY sheer, but it leaves a really natural looking glowy finish with just a tiny bit of redness masking. I honestly adore the stuff and most days just reach for this over foundation or concealer.
- If you’ve been around for awhile you know how much I love this Caudalie moisturizer, and if you have dry, eczema prone skin like I do this is the moisturizer for you. It’s definitely on the spendier side, but there’s just nothing else that can compete with it.
- Okay and speaking of moisturizer, I recently added this Shiseido cream to my morning line up after trying the eye cream first, and it’s another AMAZING moisturizer. If I had to choose just one I’d go with the Caudalie, but what I love about this is that it adds the prettiest glow to your skin that lasts all day… I haven’t worn highlighter since I got it! I wear the Caudalie at night and the Shiseido in the morning.
- So back to that eye cream, I added it to my routine recently after talking to someone at Sephora about how I couldn’t find a concealer that was moisturizing enough for my under eyes. Instead of recommending me a concealer she handed me this eye cream and oh my word was she right! This stuff is eye magic in a bottle! It’s just like the face cream – so moisturizing and it makes your under eye area look so much more hydrated and glowy. I cannot be without this eye cream and I honestly don’t know how I lived without it!
- The last skincare product I wanted to share is probably one of my longest running products in my routine – I don’t even know how long I’ve been using the Liquid Gold from Alpha-H, but it is my secret weapon! My skin is so freaking sensitive with my eczema that most chemical exfoliants (or even physical exfoliants) are a big no no for me, but other than a little stinging when I first put it on this one is gentle enough that it doesn’t irritate my skin. One bottle of this lasts a loooong time!
- You’ll see a theme here with the sensitive skin issue, but I can’t live without my Beauty Blender either. If I try to put foundation or even sometimes cream bronzer or blushes on with a brush I’ll get rashes on my face and it will also enhance any dry patches. But a Beauty Blender is gentle enough that I don’t have any of those problems… and I’ve tried knock offs, but none of them have been as soft.
- It’s no secret how much I love Glossier’s mascara… and I feel like people either hate it or love it ha! I just love how natural it looks, but in a not natural way? I know that doesn’t make sense really, but it almost gives the look of lash extensions instead of making you look like you’re wearing mascara and I love that. It does take a little time to build it up and work with it and I think that’s where people go wrong… you’ve got to have some patience with the application!
- Lately I’ve been going for a very quick sunscreen and Ilia color haze application for my base and I really love the way it looks (+ how quick it is!). I kind of have a love hate relationship with Ilia because I don’t find their products to be very consistent between color ways. For example, I’ve had the color haze in other shades and I hated it, but the shade stutter is stunning… both the color and the formula. So I’m not necessarily recommending the product, but rather this shade of the product. But this is the perfect rusty red and it looks just like a day in the sun when it’s sheered out on your lips and cheeks. Love it!
- And finally! This product is a new release, but I fell so instantly in love with it that I had to include it in this list… and any sparse brow girls need to pay attention here: the new Refy Brow Tint is an eyebrow miracle! It’s such an odd formula because it’s more watery than gel like, but because it’s so lightweight it truly does coat every single one of your eyebrows and gives your brows a much fuller look. It’s the only brow “gel” type of product I’ve found where I can use it without an additional pen or pencil step… plus it really does last all day! I have to use my makeup remover to remove it like I do my mascara at the end of the day.
Well that’s all I’ve got for you guys. I hope you found this little roundup helpful… I plan to post a reel on Instagram in a bit showing how I use some of these products so make sure to check that out!
Until next time,